cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld mailbox locked

nob666
Joining in

I think my old Ntlworld account has been locked due to some spam. I dont have any access to it no matter what I have tried.

How do I get this reset and working again ?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nob666, thanks for posting our our help forum and sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing your mailbox.

We'd love to best assist with this, could you please follow the below steps to try and change your password?

1. Visit our email sign in page here and type in your email address. 
2. When the password is requested, select the option ''forgot my password'' below.
3. Completing the steps there, you'll be sent a link to change to a new password.
4. Create a password that's a brand new and secure and has never been used on this account before.

If this does not work, do let us know here and we'll be able to help you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I had already tried that but have tried again with no luck.

I just get into a loop of ' Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.'

Thanks for getting back to us @nob666,

Just to confirm when you did this, you changed the email to something new and original you have not used before?

This allows the system to start fresh when you reset it, we also advise doing it via the web version of the email log in rather than any clients. We also ask that when entering the email and password do this manually to avoid any errors with any saved passwords. 

Thanks. Joe

my ntlworld email address has stopped working. I can't change the password as the username was using ntlworld.com

last email was 23/3/2023.

I sent an email (just one line of plain txt) and it continually said you are sending spam. Eventually I gave up. Next day couldn't pick up or send email. So I expect it has been locked (2nd time it has happened).

How do I get it unlocked ?

Hi @nob666 👋 Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having 😔

In order to look into this for you further, we will send you a private message on here. Look out for the purple envelope in the top-right hand corner very shortly 😀

Regards,
Daniel

sheri666
Joining in

Hi

I'm the virgin media account holder. How can I help ?

Hi there @sheri666 

Thank you so much for your post and getting in touch with us. 

I'd be happy to look into this with you as the account holder, I will pop you a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.