Menu
sshomes
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld mail

hello my ntlworld email which i still use has been hacked. can i still change the password?

if not i must delete the account asap

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld mail

Provided that the email address is part of your current VM broadband account follow these instructions:

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If not then post back here with more details.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
sshomes
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello graham I don’t have vm account anymore 

we do have at home still but in my wife’s name

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @sshomes 

Thanks for your post. Really sorry for the delay in response, we've been very busy and doing all we can to get to each customer ASAP. 

I'll pop you a private message so that we can see what's going on with the email, and then delete it if you're still wanting to do so. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos