cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld issues

CNielsen
Tuning in

I’ve been receiving an error message on my ntlworld.com email address since mid-morning. I’m asked to enter my password in email settings. My password is already there. None of the messages I have previously received or sent can be downloaded from the server so can to be read. I had a similar issue in August 2017. I think others may currently be experiencing similar issues.
To complicate matters, my ntlworld.com email address is a secondary account to our previous ntlworld.com email account that we can access on webmail but no longer use. The account I am referring to cannot be accessed on webmail, only through my mobile phone email client. I realise it’s not ideal to still be using this email address but need to be able to access messages at least in the short term while I get another email account from elsewhere and inform all my contacts. Can someone from virgin help, please? Thank you 

10 REPLIES 10

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @CNielsen

Just to update the thread, we checked to see if the email was on the active account and indeed it was 🙂

Any further issues, please pop us a public post and we'll be more than happy to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill