cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld emails

jg60
Joining in

am i able to access my old ntlworld emails before the account was changed to virginmedia?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jg60

Thanks for your response

If you're unable to access these in the web mail then unfortunately not, you can only view what is stored here unfortunately.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jg60,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Would you mind clarifying your query? Do you still have access to the ntlworld email address/account that you're referring to? If so, all of the emails will be stored there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach

yes I still have the same account and I still use ntlworld emails however I can’t access anything before late 2011 which I assumed was when virginmedia took over.

Hi @jg60

Thanks for your response

If you're unable to access these in the web mail then unfortunately not, you can only view what is stored here unfortunately.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis,

thank you for your reply ,

so where are all the old emails? 
are they deleted automatically? 
sorry I’m just trying to find an important email from 2008, I don’t really understand the system ,

thank you for your help 

Hey @jg60,

Thanks for coming back to us, have you checked your email settings here to see if you have the auto delete function on? This would automatically remove any emails that are older than 30 days into the Junk folder.

Can you also confirm have you checked in all email folders to see if the email is somewhere else?

Thanks. Joe

Hi Joseph 

I can’t access any emails earlier than November 2011, 

I’m assuming it’s when virginmedia took over ntlworld ?! 

Hi @jg60

The re-brand to Virgin Media came earlier than that.

Have you tried specifically searching for the e-mail manually as oppose to checking through individual folders?

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

yes I have tried that but unfortunately there are no emails either sent or received before 2011, 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh okay, thanks for the response on this.

What's the earliest date you can retrieve? As it would appear anything prior would not be attainable.

Regards,

Kain