cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email

jonfowler914
Joining in

I have an old ntlworld.com email account.  I do not want to lose my email address that I have had for many years .How do i find my password or change it so i can attach it to my new gmail email .

6 REPLIES 6

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Continued use of an ntlworld email address requires it to be linked to a current virgin Media broadband account.  Without this the email account is liable to close at any time with the loss of all the emails and contact details that may be contained in it.

Attaching it to a new gmail account will not stop the ntlworld email address from being closed down.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jonfowler914
Joining in

I have an old ntl email that I need my password to attach to my new gmail. How do I do that?

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Provided that the email address concerned is correctly linked to your Virgin Media broadband account you should be able to use the forgotten password route to set a new password.

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there @jonfowler914

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that you are facing losing your email. 

Unfortunately @Graham_A is correct and if not linked to a current active Virgin broadband account your email will be deactivated after 90 days. 

Can I ask if you have an active broadband account this is linked to? 

Thank you.

Hi yes I have an active virgin account. My old ntl email is only on my PC and I would like the email to come to my phone and laptop as well. Thanks Jon 

Hi jonfowler914

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill