cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email stopped working 2 days ago

gary22971
Joining in

Hello guys, my ntlworld email that I have used for years has just stopped working on my iphone 2 days ago. No reason for it to stop working, the issue I have is that I cannot remember the password for the email as it's over 8 years old. Contacted Virgin call staff and they say its not registered which I'm a bit lost with as I have used this on my iphone for a long time. The iphone just says error and takes me to the password on iphone mail acc settings but this has never changed. Couls someone please help me reset this or gain access as its assigned to pretty much everything I do

2 REPLIES 2

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Is this email address linked to a current Virginmedia broadband account?  If not it's likely that they have finally got round to closing it in accordance with the original conditions.

See

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Orphan-Email-accounts/td-p/3492073

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi gary22971, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your email account, we will do all we can to help. 

Can you please confirm if the email address that you are having issues with is linked to an active account with us? If not, it may be the case that this has now been deactivated as per our terms of use. 

Do let us know and we will be happy to assist further.

Thanks, 

Nat