Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ntlworld.com

have had no ntlworld email for 2 days it started when internet went down in the gu14 area 2 days please help me sort this out i have had no reply to text no for virgin meia

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntlworld.com

i just keep getting same message try again hour. i have had no reply to text msg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It might just help if you told us precisely what is happening when you try to log in to e-mail and how you are doing this, VM web mail or are you using an e-mail program. What error messages are you seeing. Other wise we are are completely unsighted and can't help. Normally things work OK after an outage so there must be something else going on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

a couple of days ago my internet went of for a few hours while virgin were doing some work when it came back on i could not get my email from your site it dsyd msilbox box is not availabletry back in  hour its  ok on my phone but i want to retrieve it from your site.the same thing happened a month ago

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The message means that VM have locked your mailbox for security reasons (usually). You'll have to wait here (usually a day) for a member of the VM Forum Team to pick this up and help unlock it. In the meantime change your password in My Virginmedia. This is nothing to do with the outage you experienced. And if you keep posting you'll go t the back of the queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks i will follow your advice

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi danie1991

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll PM you now so I can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"