cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@ntlworld.com incoming emails blocked

RaceShare
Joining in

Hi everyone, I'm looking for help! 

I help manage a business called RaceShare, and we send weekly updates to our members on their horses and more emails around the activity of their horses. Our emails our service emails, no marketing at all. 

However, I am now finding that all @ntlworld.com (and virgin media and Talk Talk) emails are being blocked. I've read various threads on here, and from what I can see we have done everything correctly at our end (reverse DNS etc) and we are not on any blacklists. 

This is the standard reply we get in Sendgrid:
550 cmgw mx9-prd-nl1-vmo.edge.unified.services MXIN103 Your IP 149.72.119.146 is in RBL. Please see http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=149.72.119.146 ;id=SzlWqF1yTBIjO;sid=SzlWqF1yTBIjO;mta=mx9-prd-nl1-vmo;d=20230807;t=145518[CET];ipsrc=149.72.119.146;

We can't provide to our customers with the service they are paying for - and many of them have contacted us to complain. 

I'd love to get this resolved - can anyone help me please?!

Best wishes, 

Lucy 

4 REPLIES 4

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RaceShare 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing and the impact it's having on the business 😔

Just to confirm, are you saying that you're unable to send e-mails from an @ntlworld.com address or unable to receive e-mails from numerous @ntlworld.com addresses?

Have you tried following all the relevant advice in this article here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly. 

We are sending emails (from Sendgrid) to all our customers, but all ntlworld (and Virgin Media) are being blocked, and coming up on our blocked list when we look in our email send reports on Sendgrid. This is leading to customers not receiving the emails we are sending them, and complaining to us. 

Any help or advice you could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks, 

Lucy 

Hi Lucy, thank you for your response and clarifying that. 

Do you currently have active services with ourselves? If so, is it a residential or business account?

Regards,
Daniel

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried following the advice linked to in the error message to request IP Address delisting from Cloudmarks' Reputation Block List (RBL), see CSI IP Reputation Remediation Portal?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks