Menu
Lapedona
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ntl.world emails

I am trying to access my ntlworld emails so I can pick up an important email.  I have tried to link it to my Virgin email account but it won't recognise my username which I know is correct.  Can you help me please?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntl.world emails

Are you saying that the email address concerned is not currently attached to your Virgin Media broadband account?

If so it may be classed as an orphaned account.

Try accessing it via this link:

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lapedona
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks - that just took me to my emails for my current Virgin account where I tried to add the ntlworld account but my username or password for ntl were't recognised. So the ntl emails weren't added.
I am a current virginmedia clent; I want to access my old ntl emails to recover an important email; I know my ntl password and email address. I just don't know how to get access!
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You need to sign out of your current email address/ My Virgin Media account before signing in with the NTL world email address concerned. 

If you get a username not recognised message then the likelihood is that the old email account has been closed by Virgin Media due to not being linked to a current broadband account.

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to check the actual situation for you when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
Lapedona
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I tried that before but my credentials were not recognised.  I think you are right that Virgin has deactivated the account - it would be helpful if Virgin reads this trail if they could contact me re activating the account or sending me the email I need.  Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It is unlikely that they will be able to reactivate the account, however I have escalated this thread to them so they should be along later today.

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi @Lapedona,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear of the dilemma currently with your old email address.

It's possible Graham is correct on this one, and that the old email address may not be recoverable if it has not been assigned to an account for over 90 days.

However, we can try our best to attempt this.

I'll send you a private message just to get some account details from you - please look out for the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide