Menu
pibster
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ntl email account login

Over the last couple of days I have been unable to access my NTL email account via my laptop which I have always been able to do.  I am able to enter my details as normal to login to the account but then after a while get a blue screen advising connection error the service is not available right now. 

I am still able to access my emails with no problems on my mobile phone.  

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntl email account login

problem usually cause by a corrupt cookie or browser cache entry.  Try clearing your browsers cache and delete any cookies relating to virgin media.  Close your browser and then relaunch and try again.  Alternatively try a different browser previously unused for accessing VM webmail.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
pibster
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ntl email account login

Thanks for the advice. Have been able to log in and view my ntl email account using another browser with no problems. Still unable to see my emails though using chrome even after clearing all data, passwords etc. I can enter my email address and password no problems. From there i get the red virgin logo but then goes to 3 circles in it's place and eventually times out.

0 Kudos