Menu
Adeewest
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

no emails for 8 days

I appreciate the situation we are in but I have been unable to get into my mail box for 8 days now, I have called VM 7 days and contacted  the forum to get someone to reset my email account, I have been told this would be sorted out in 24 hours and 48 hours a few times but without success.

am I being a bit funny by saying 8 days is long enough to sort this out

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: no emails for 8 days

Previous thread here.  https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/mail-box-unavailable/td-p/4240785

I will chase up the Forum Team for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Adeewest
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

ta

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adeewest, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

We have your private message and are still working on the issue regarding your mailbox. 

We appreciate there has been delays due to complications and apologise for any inconvenience this is causing.

We will pick this back up with you via the private messages to ensure all account specific details are not discussed on the forum. 

Thank you, 

Nat
0 Kudos
Adeewest
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Ta Natalie

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You're welcome, again my sincere apologies for any delays. 

Speak soon, 

Nat
0 Kudos
Adeewest
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Natalie another day has passed  (NOW DAY 9 WITHOUT EMAILS ) what do  you recommend as I do not foresee anything progressing. At this point   do not believe VM  has their customers   contracts or requirement  as important as they should be. I will be taking things into my own hands rather than waiting for VM to come back to me with a satisfactory conclusion to sort things out. IE

a) I need someone to call me with sensible answer to my problem to resolve  the problem with a simple answer 

b) I need some one to call, me about cancelling my contract with you so I can cancle my contract and deal with acpmpany whp cares aboput customer service,

as per previous emails 8 days is far too long to sort this simple this out

I have previously abended Virgin media and gone to SKY thru VM lack of basis customer services( last time due to could not do a basic upgrade).

i will take the appropriate action is you are no longer able to able the action required.

yours truly Adew a VM Customer AT THE MOMENT

0 Kudos
Adeewest
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

another day has passed (NOW DAY 9 WITHOUT EMAILS ) what do you recommend as I do not foresee anything progressing. At this point do not believe VM has their customers contracts or requirement as important as they should be. I will be taking things into my own hands rather than waiting for VM to come back to me with a satisfactory conclusion to sort things out.

IE
a) I need someone to call me with sensible answer to my problem to resolve the problem with a simple answer
b) I need some one to call, me about cancelling my contract with you so I can cancel my contract and deal with a company whip cares about customer service,
as per previous No emails now for 9 days is far too long to sort this simple this out

0 Kudos
Adeewest
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

still not resolved I think this is now day 18, promised it would be sorted by more vm people than England have NOT got to the Football world Cup, my only one w inn was they swapped my main email address to another one,

at this time I have lost 18 days of emails/all my contacts and had to change numerous email details with suppliers I have

the latest is I was told to expect a call with 72 hours yesterday, so here's to the next 48 hours

0 Kudos