Menu
jgek
Tuning in
Message 1 of 45
Flag for a moderator

no email for 13 days

no email for 13 days.phoned customers service about ten times.service is disgraceful.wondering if this will ever be solved.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Re: no email for 13 days

@jgek wrote:

no email for 13 days

Are your getting the error message:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.     Please retry again in one hour.................................."?

If so it has been locked, probably for security reasons.

Sometimes changing the password yourself cures the problem but in most cases it needs VM to unlock the account.

Try resetting the password by click on the word password (in "Forgotten your email or password?") in this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/ 

Enter your email address in the 'Username' field and answer the security question. If your answer is not accepted try entering it in UPPER CASE.

If you still cannot access the account and you are currently a VM Broadband customer the Forum Team (VM employees) can unlock the email account for you.

One of the Team will be along and will contact you via this forum. That may take a few hours or a day or so depending on their workload.

In the meantime do not post the email address here, the VM Forum Team will get the necessary details from you securely using the forum's Private Message facility.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
jgek
Tuning in
Message 3 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply. Password has been changed multiple times with no success. I continue to get a 403 Forbidden message 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 4 of 45
Flag for a moderator

@jgek wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Password has been changed multiple times with no success. I continue to get a 403 Forbidden message 

Ok, then what I said earlier still applies:

"If........ you are currently a VM Broadband customer the Forum Team (VM employees) can unlock the email account for you.

One of the Team will be along and will contact you via this forum. That may take a few hours or a day or so depending on their workload"

Coenoby

If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
jgek
Tuning in
Message 5 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Thank you .I have been a customer and broadband customer for many years.

coenoby
Super solver
Message 6 of 45
Flag for a moderator

@jgek wrote:

Thank you .I have been a customer and broadband customer for many years.

Great stuff! 😉

The team will be able to help you. Keep an eye out for message from them via this thread. They will take the necessary details from you and get you going again. In the meantime do not post your details here, they will take them via a forum Private Message (PM).

They deal with each post in turn so it may take a while for them to contact you, but they will. 🙂

Coenoby

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jgek
Tuning in
Message 8 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. 🤞

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Hi jgek,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your emails due to error 403 , the only fix for this is to raise an I T ticket.

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul

jgek
Tuning in
Message 10 of 45
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. An I.  T. Ticket was raised 7 days ago. 
Ticket no. P010091097.

still nothing has been done. Is this issue ever going to be fixed?

0 Kudos