cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no email again

brigantia
On our wavelength

I could mot access my email  yesterday and I still cannot get in this morning.  I am expecting delivery dates for parcels.  I take it there is a problem,,when will it be resolved..

Considering moving to Sky.

43 REPLIES 43

Now getting error message when trying to login into virgin media  "Bad request. Your server sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of request header field exceeeds server limit" 

The link that worked for me just 2 hours ago no longer works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like most VM users, I really do need uninterrupted email access - not too much to ask for Virgin Media

brigantia
On our wavelength

my e mail still not working.  I had to come on here and go to the link that was provided and managed to get in.  How do i save the link so i can go straight to it. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@brigantia wrote:

my e mail still not working.  I had to come on here and go to the link that was provided and managed to get in.  How do i save the link so i can go straight to it. 

Just add the webmail page to the favourites in your chosen browswer.  Usually done by clicking on the 'star' button in the address bar.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Checked this morning and all seemed OK great, but when I logged out got the error message  "bad request" again. Now cannot get back in via account route.

Just add the webmail page to the favourites in your chosen browswer.  Usually done by clicking on the 'star' button in the address bar

Hi - I have tried this a number of times since Friday of last week and it seems to keep changing. 

It's a chore having to log in through Virgin Media account and then to navigate to bottom of page where 'email' panel is. Nothing is intuitive - really rubbish design from VM team.

brigantia
On our wavelength

I have no email again today.  Anyone know what page i am supposed to log in with.  How much longer is this going on ?  i have to keep logging on to the secondary site which seems to keep me logged in although i log out every  session.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@brigantia wrote:

I have no email again today.  Anyone know what page i am supposed to log in with.  How much longer is this going on ?  i have to keep logging on to the secondary site which seems to keep me logged in although i log out every  session.

As previously posted the main VM Mail page can be found here: https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

This link worked for me this morning - but no longer works! When it does work it leaves my account open despite logging out. 

Still no assistance from Virgin Media team.

Hi colmax, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue with accessing your emails. 

There was a fault over the weekend which has since been resolved. Are you still having trouble accessing your emails? 

If so, is this happening through a client or app as well as webmail?

Let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs