Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no access to ntlworld.com emails

for several days I have not been able to access my ntlworld.com emails on my PC. I can however see them on my mobile phone.

Nothing has changed on my computer, I have had access for years, with the odd blip, when I have cleared browsing history/cookies etc and they usually returned, not now though.

The message is just "connection error the service is not available right now, retry' which I constantly do. The tab is headed' undefined sign in'. I have checked My profile' on Virgin media site and email address is still correct. 

Why does this happen how can it be fixed? See previous historical questions on this problem has not resolved my issue, which incidentally my Mother has had more persistently on her totally different virgin email address.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no access to ntlworld.com emails

Hi KENWARDS

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the email issue and for the delayed reply. 

Have you managed to see the emails on the PC since posting? If not, is this through webmail or a third party client you use?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no access to ntlworld.com emails

they are currently available to view again on the PC...I had to again clear cookies, restart, and this resolved it-for now! Does seem recurrent problem every so often so I wait with bated breath but is ok for now.
0 Kudos