Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no access to my account nor blue yonder

Cannot access my VirginMedia account because will not accept password. Cannot reset password because will not accept my security question answer. And my blue yonder email is down and will not accept its password either, to reset. Therefore, any reset emails are useless because I cannot access them. Because of Covid, no person to person to help available. Going round in ever decreasing circles to the sound of mocking Virgin laughter. The only virgin access I have is my mobile account which does accept my password but there is no crossover to my wider broadband and email accounts without appropriate passwords. Would appreciate any help or advice thanks k2

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: no access to my account nor blue yonder

Hi
I think VM password format is on Alpha/Numeric and eight charters max
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

are you still a vm broudband cusotmer

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for responding. yes I am a VM broadband customer. I have the full English tv broadband, email, mobile. Except my blueyonder email account which has been yanked from my apple network. Nor are any of my details being recognised by my virgin account - which means I can't get into my account which means I can't reset which means I am still without my email service after three days. Understandably, Covid has reduced customer support and boy, have they reduced it. Anyway, messaged Virgin yesterday, still waiting for the promised comeback....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @k2 

I can re-set this for you, are you still unable to access the email? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zak, yes, still unable to access email nor my online Virgin account.

timeline is this: about a week ago, went into my account to change password cos it was a bit feeble. Did so successfully.

when I tried to access my account shortly after with the new password, got locked out. Then my blue yonder account disappeared from my network.

Couldn't reset password cos any link from Virgin would go to my blueyonder address which I couldn't access.

I'm a Mac user, have a working Mac email address if needed. any help gratefully received.

thanks

Kieran

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am going to drop you a quick PM, 

Kind regards,

Zak_M