Menu
paulwilkins1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

no access to email

For 3 days now I have not been able to access my virgin email account. Please contact me asap.

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: no access to email

Hi paulwilkins1

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting.  Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues trying to access your emails. We know how frustrating this can be.

Have you changed your password through your online Virgin media account? Also we would recommend doing an anti virus scan on all devices that you are trying to access the impacted email account from.

You may also wish to check your auto forwarding rules which may have been set up in your webmail.

Please try the above first and if you still require further assistance please come back to us and we can assist you further

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
paulwilkins1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodi

Thank you for your reply to my message about my problem with accessing my emails. I have checked the details you have described but have had no luck.

Looking at other peoples messages on the community it looks as though my account may have been locked. Could you check this for me? Its urgent for me as I run my business through emails and I have had this address for many years.

best regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for checking these steps for us Paul.

Can we just confirm if you're unable to access them on a web-browser still since your post? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
paulwilkins1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

I have still been unable to access my emails from my usual laptop and phone, no access at all.

Thanks

Paul

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, I'll pop you over a private message now to pass security on the account the email address is attached to, if you could please respond to this by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos