I have an email account that Virgin suspected had been used to send spam and they requested that I change the password which I did.
When I changed over to O2 I lost access to the account on my new device and I am unable to reset the password as when I press 'Forgot password' it sends me to login via my other VM email account and there is no mechanism for resetting my password.
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment, are you trying to login using webmail or an email client such as Outlook?
If you are using an email client, are you able to access your online Virgin Media account that this email is attached to? If you can access the account you will need to do the following steps to set a new password for your email client.
• Sign in to My Virgin Media
• Go to Account settings, then Account details
• Tap Manage next to Manage your Virgin Media Mail app password under Virgin Media Mail
• Then, under Virgin Media Mail app password tap Get password
• Continue the flow and a new secure password will be generated, and the mailbox unlocked
• Update any third-party apps that may be use to access your Virgin Media Mail emails with this new app password.
Please can you give this a try and let me know, if it works or not?