Menu
antonywyman1403
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

my viewing actvities known some people

my viewing activities known my previous place staff so they bullying me and being framed I have some issues don't know who is hacking email so and so please let me know I am secured or some I just need a copy of my viewing activities since I join could u keep this on the server on your side please I feel like being framed and bullied please help me out if not please cut my virgin media account please because my internet password known few of my friends and relatives if you could please cut your broadband service with I feel like it wasn't secured my email and my viewing activities

this make depress and anxiety unreverent thoughts and fearful mind i feel like some and hacking and tracking my personal details 

thank you antony

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: my viewing actvities known some people

Hi @antonywyman1403

Welcome back to our Community Forum! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to understand that you're going through a tough time! 

Can you please let us know if you have reset your Hub back to Factory settings? This will reset the Hub's password back to what is visible on the sticker on the back of your Hub. This will also disconnect any devices that were connected to the Hub.

Have you reset your email password? Has this helped with your security? 

Is this happening on all personal devices, or on work devices? Some work devices have the ability to view what pages were visited as the laptop could be connected to the work'd VPN which restricts and monitors the use.

When did this start?

Please keep us updated, so we can help you further.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos