cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my friend has lost an old blue yonder account

claytonm
Settling in

my friend has lost access to his blue yonder account because he has lost the device he had it on, so is there anyway to recover access to the email he has lost access to. he has the email still but can not remember the password but cant reset it because he lost the device his account was on but he believe it might be hacked because he lost access to it a couple years back . if there is anyway to recover it back it will help loads, thank you.

1 REPLY 1

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Clayton

Is your friend a current Virgin Media broadband customer.  If the answer is no then there may be little that can be done as only existing broadband customers should have access to blueyonder email.  If the answer is yes- then they may also be able to user the forgotten password link at my.virginmedia.com on the sign in page.  Failing that they would need to post on here so the Forum Team can deal with them directly, as they would need to pass security.

Note:  Make sure they don’t post the email address on the open forum.  The team will ask for that by private message if needed

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks