rickinfrance
Joining in

emails wont open using data on my iphone but will open using wifi 

8 REPLIES 8

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rickinfrance 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues accessing your emails over phone data. When trying to access, are you getting any error messages or codes at all? If you have any screenshots we would love to see them.

Keep us updated. 

Sabrina

hi no error messages … just hangs then says the imap/password settings are wrong ?…. using wifi same settings etc no problem emails open etc

rickinfrance
Joining in

actually says imap.virgin media.com not responding please check your settings …..without checking settings i change to wifi and it opens no problem

Hi @rickinfrance 

Sounds like they need applying manually where you have to manually input the settings for IMAP and POP. Who is your email provider?

Sabrina

iD Mobile 

Hi @rickinfrance.

Thanks and finally the phone make and model that you are using? Does it work in another phone or still nothing?

Sabrina

hi …. i did a reset network settings and thats sorted it ?….. but this has only been neccessary since your service outage last week ,which i am presently waiting for a engineer booked today to fix my home network …….but thnx for your interest 

Hi @rickinfrance.

Ah ok. Well I will let the engineer contact you for what needs to be done with your home network. If you need us at any point. Please reach back out to us.

Sabrina