Menu
Anne-R
Joining in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

mailbox unavailable

I have had the following error message for two days now when trying to access Virgin Media webmail 

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

It's been like this for several days now and all other aspects of VM website work fine. I've managed to speak to 150 who have changed the password, twice, but neither worked. They have raised a case but say that it will take 5 days!!!

I can't get in to emails on either on my mobile or laptop. Every time I try emails I get the above message and I am unable to log in on my mobile. Any advice as to what else I can try would be greatly appreciated. I have had to use an alternative email address to access this forum as I won't see anyone's email coming through.  I'll keep an eye on this page for replies to pop up!

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mailbox unavailable

If a ticket has already been raised with the IT Team then there is nothing further that can be done until they report back.  The VM Forum Team will intervene if necessary in a few days time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Anne-R
Joining in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

So its now 6 days after I was told that a ticket has been raised and I have heard nothing from VM tech team and I am still unable to access emails - so apart from raising a complaint what can I do now???

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I will escalate this to the VM Forum Team for you.  They should respond tomorrow and will be able to check out what is happening with your account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lambo19555
Tuning in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Iv had the same issue for a week now also

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Anne-R,

Thank you for reaching out to us inn our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your mailbox is unavailable, I have tried to have a look our end however wasn't able to find your account with the details we have, 

I will be happy to help further as it could just be a case of the account being disabled our end to stop any untoward activity we may have picked up.

I will send you a invite into a private chat so I can take your details and look further into this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anne,

As advised this has now been rest our end, please try again and change password once in, if you have any further issues please let us know.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ann,

Glad to hear this is now working after a reset, if you have any further issues please let us know.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Lambo19555
Tuning in
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hello, could you please see if my Son's mailbox could also be unlocked?

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lambo19555,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your sons email account is locked, is the account the email is attached to in his name or someone else?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos