Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

mailbox unavailable

How have people resolved the current 'mailbox unavailable' issue? Where is web-chat?

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: mailbox unavailable

If you are experiencing the issue then report it here and the VM Forum Team will look into your specific case.  They normally respond around 24 hours after you have posted.

They will want to know that you are a current VM broadband customer and that the email address concerned is correctly showing under your My Virgin Media profile under the Virgin Media Mail section or as secondary account under Manage Accounts.

They will also request that you change the password for the email address concerned to a new one not previously used anywhere.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. 

Great. Thanks so much. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Faz11a1

Thanks for your post - we are indeed able to assist you as our VIP @Graham_A has advised - however, we just need a bit more information in order to do so 🙂 

Can you pop us a reply answering the queries that he advised in his post? 

Cheers!

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Yes, I am the  VM account holder, Yes I have the correct email showing in my profile. 

I have not yet attempted to change my password, however.

Thanks..

Faz

Tags (1)
0 Kudos