Menu
Sanjksharma23
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

mailbox unavailable

Please contact me and let me know when this will be fixed!!!

0 Kudos
Sanjksharma23
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

email unavailable

Email is unavailable at the moment error. Feels like my email has be frozen out. Can you advise how it can be reactivated.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: email unavailable

@Sanjksharma23 wrote:

Email is unavailable at the moment error. Feels like my email has be frozen out. Can you advise how it can be reactivated.

If by "Email unavailable" you mean that you are getting the "Your mailbox is unavailable" error message then that usually means that your email account has been locked for security reasons.

The  Forum Team (VM employees) will be able to unlock the account for you. Be patient and they will contact you via this forum and get things sorted.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Sanjksharma23

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post to our Forums; I am sorry that you're having some issues with your email at the moment. 

May we ask, do you still have an active Virgin Media account that the email address is linked to? 

If so then great, we can look into what seems to be the issue for you; can you advise how you are trying to access your emails? Is this via webmail or via an email client? Are you still able to log into your MyVirginMedia account ok? 

If you no longer have any active services with us then I am sorry but we would not be able to help you any further; when you leave us, your email address should be removed within around 90 days or so. You can only have email services if you are still a customer with us.

Pop back when you and we'll go from there. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sanjksharma23
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I do have an active virginmedia email address and i'm trying to connect via webmail and via an android device outlook all fail. I can connect to my virginmeda account ok

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sanjksharma23, 

Sorry to hear you're unable to access your email account. Can I ask what happens when you try to log in and whether an error message shows? Have you tried resetting your password to see if it lets you back in? Please give us more information so we can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Sanjksharma23
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

mailbox unavailable

I'm still having issues please advise when this will be fixed

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable

Hi Sanjksharma23,

I'm unsure whether you've seen my previous post but I've checked that your email is enabled and wanted to know whether you've tried resetting your password to see if it lets you in. If not, can you tell me what error you see?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos