Menu
ElenaT
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

mailbox unavailable

I seem to be in the same position as many posters here: unavailable mailbox message, that says try again in an hour. That was going on for about 5 days. I have phoned for help I think 4 times. I have reset password and now getting the message saying "forbidden". This morning's phone call told me I had to wait for another 5 days for someone to phone me back. The man I spoke to also told me "we are not taking complaints right now" when I asked him what the procedure for complaints was!! 

I man self- employed and need work. If I have missed opportunities because of this I will be furious!

When I do get back in I will be closing this mailbox, and directing friends and clients to an alternative.

Is it naive of me to presume you will be offering compensation for this issue?

0 Kudos
ElenaT
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable

PS I don't want a badge, I am not 5 years old. I want an answer, and access to my email.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox unavailable

Hello @ElenaT

I can see that we are chatting on another thread - we do request that users do try not to post multiple times across various thread; this is one of our House Rules that you can read more about here Getting Started

If you still require our assistance after reading the link I posted on your other post, please pop me a reply there. 

Thanks

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide