Menu
patrickrj
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

mailbox is not available

I am trying to open my blueyonder mailbox but keep getting the same message - Your mailbox is not available at the moment. What can I do? Thanks for any help you can give me. Patrick

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: mailbox is not available

Hi patrickrj,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting.  Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues trying to access your emails. We know how frustrating this can be.

Have you changed your password through your online Virgin media account? Also we would recommend doing an anti virus scan on all devices that you are trying to access the impacted email account from.

You may also wish to check your auto forwarding rules which may have been set up in your webmail.

Please try the above first and if you still require further assistance please come back to us and we can assist you further.

0 Kudos
patrickrj
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello, Thanks for your reply. I have tried doing the things you suggested but no luck, I'm still getting the same message that my 'mailbox is not available'. Have you got anymore suggestions please. Thank you, Patrick

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me patrickrj,

Don't worry at all, we really appreciate your trying the above for us. I will pop you over a private message so I can help you further with this matter and get your emails re-enabled for you.

Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos