Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 21 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble accessing email

I discovered after weeks of wading through this stuff and spending days on the phone, that it was partly my fault, that I am unhappy.

This is because I was convinced that someone at VM would eventually pass my issue along to an adult. Then it might stand a chance of going to someone who cares.

I have eventually accepted that if they wanted to fix it, they would have done so by now, but more importantly, if they cared at all, they would not have broken it in the first place. There's no response to texting their "care" number and they didn't send out an email to the accounts that they were closing.

Most irritating of all, is that to get to speak to a person who can be understood, you have to say that you want to cancel your contract. That gets you through to a native English speaker right away.

They can't fix it of course, so they just palm you off with a number to text.

Rinse and repeat as required.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 22 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Adeewest

Please pop a reply to my colleagues Private Message as advised this morning and they'll be able to help you out 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Katie I have done, by the way I just had a Indian guy phone me asking about my problem and wanting password characters then changed the required characters so I ended the call

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 24 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Smart move, Adeewest
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 25 of 43
Flag for a moderator

I find all your comments correct,

no chance of getting anything done

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 26 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Looks like we were attempting to contact you in regard to your IT ticket you have for your email issue - sorry that you had issues with the caller. 

@Steven_L will be back in touch as soon as possible to update you further once security has been passed via Private Message. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 27 of 43
Flag for a moderator

ta

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 28 of 43
Flag for a moderator

another day has passed I think it's now 15 days without my access to my emails therefore contacts

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 29 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Buckle in, you are still just at the start of your rocky road to nowhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 30 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Nice comment, I just got hold of another vm forum person(after being cut off twice) to be told I have been called a couple of times and they have left voice messages(not of course true as my mobile and landlines both have voicemail facilities and unfortunately I'm always with both) only to be told someone will call me within 72 hours to sort it out, If that is true I think this will be three weeks without my emails.

Not bad for a company who are meant to take customer service seriously.