Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble accessing email

Hi Nat.

Any chance of you looking at our issue that we have had since February, and nobody else wants to fix?

The email address we have been using, was from a previous account, and VM used that address t talk to us about our current subscription account. That was working until the end of February and now nobody wants to enable it again, causing us loads of issues. I Can't change the contact password for many services that we uses, as they want ,me to login, and can only authenticate by using the old email blueyonder email address.

I have spent over 15 hours on the phone, chat, and text with people who keep on telling me they are transferring me to the right department, and then all communication stops.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 12 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi

did you manage to get this problem sorted as I am having the same issues. Have contacted Vm three times and still have no access to e mail. Been told reticent that a ticket has been issued. Iam now nearly two weeks without e mail.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi, no its still not sorted, I have been advised it should be today, that's 14 days now, all they have to do is reset the account, roll on Dec when I shall be out of my current contract as I am no longer trusting VM to do anything they say,

I don't know who they send their tickets do but they don't seem to be doing anything with them

lets hope you get it sorted quicker  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hi did you get this sorted ive now been waiting 14 days with the same issue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hey Lougee63,

I have looked into the background of your account and there is an issue with your mailbox that I will need to discuss with you over a private message.This something that we can resolve but need to do it away from the public forum

I will pop a private message over to you in the next few moments, please respond and we can get this looked into further.

Regards

Steven_L

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Hey @Adeewest,

Your issue is slightly different and i have now re-enabled your mailbox, please can you try to log into your mailbox again and let me know how it goes.

Thanks

Steven_L

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 43
Flag for a moderator

HSteve I have had a look at my email mail box, it still has my mailbox is unavailable at the moment and to contact vm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 43
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for checking that Adeewest.

I have sent you a private message so that we can take a further look into the issues.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 19 of 43
Flag for a moderator

So why is nobody trying to fix my problem?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 20 of 43
Flag for a moderator

good question, I am VM now on my 4th VM Forum person who said they will let me know when its been sorted( of course No communication back), I also  changed passwords about 5 times  over the phonewith as you would expect with no results as its not a password problem its the account needs resetting