cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of my email account

Paula10
Joining in

i cannot access my email account, i have been trying all day, i just get an information box stating that mail box is unavailable try in an hour. i have spoken with tech support and they have re set my email password on at least 4 occasions then asked me to wait 15 minutes but to no avail.  i have also ran anti virus program still can't access emails, any advice please as i am still locked out of my email account.

4 REPLIES 4

Paula10
Joining in

I am having the same issue i cannot access my email account,  i have been trying all day, i just get an information box stating that mail box is unavailable try in an hour.  i have spoken with tech support and they have re set my email password  on at least 4 occasions then aske me to wait 15 minutes but to no avail.  any advice please as i am still locked out of my email account.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Check the advice in the messages at the top of the page.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Check the advice in the messages at  the top of the page.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Paula10

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your email account, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into things and get this resolved ASAP.

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of the Forum. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide