Menu
sgaut
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

locked out of email

hello i am having problems with my email account and believe my account may have been deactivated as i cancelled my virgin media a few months ago.  i would like to access the emails so that i can retrieve important emails please.  Can my my email accounts be reactivated so i can do this please 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: locked out of email

The answer depends on how long ago it was you stopped being a customer.  If more than 90 days ago then the answer is no.  If you are still in the 90 day period the Forum Team may be able to help.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI sgaut

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I'll be more than happy to see what I can do for you but as Graham_A has advised, if it is more than 90 days we may not be able to do anything. 

I'll send you a quick PM now so we can discuss this further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

sgaut
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i have been locked out for about 8 days.  I am work without my mobile and will pick up your message as soon as i can.

Thansk

0 Kudos