Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

locked out. AGAIN!!

Again locked out of email. Reset password as per website instructions. Doesn't work. Two calls to India and 2 hours later the tech changes the password and tells me the same message Im calling about, that the account is unavailable, password incorrect, try again in an hour etc. Told it might get fixed within a week! Words fail.

Need access to this account now not in a week. Can a Virgin rep sort this ASAP please? Can see not just me having this problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: locked out. AGAIN!!

Hi there, chrischick

I can take a look at this for you I will pop you a private message asking for some details and we can go from there, keep an eye out for the purple envelope 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: locked out. AGAIN!!

Now back in after getting a call back from India by a slightly more knowlegeable chap than the first two.

Very annoyed that this is treated as me screwing up my email password though when I can see this problem is commonplace.

Another morning wasted trying to sort out stuff with Virgin, with no service and being run around for hours. Time to move once I can get a new supplier as service not reliable enough and feel Im being ripped off on price to boot.

0 Kudos