Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

livechat

when will anyone reply to me on livechat - been waiting since yesterday....... have emailed a question but no reply....... cant use phone due to being deaf

totally fed up now of virgin media

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: livechat

Hi magoogy,

If you explain what your problem is we may be able help on the forums.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

its complicated lol

I renegotiated a deal and was offered a good deal at a price of £117 a month - as this was over the phone i didnt have written proof and when the deal wasnt issued i tried to get it back but nobody would honour it. Id been having fault after fault since february and was also offered a discount and goodwill gesture - this too wasnt honoured. The best deal i could get then was for £137 but no compensation or goodwill gesture. 

Now, im having issues with my broadband being intermittant again and itve been billed £177 fgs - ive been charged for things i havent used and also for phone calls even though i was told i was on the best package for myself with the phone and i wouldnt have further charges.

Ive tried emailing - i cant use the phone due to being deaf - no reply to email so ive come on here to try get help - ive pmd steven l on here but no reply yet. 

I got through to live chat finally and explained everything - they went off to look at my account (took 20 mins) - when they came back on they just said yes theres no sign of the offer and they were finishing the chat as it was the end of their shift now. I only mentioned the huge bill i wanted help with and she totally ignored this. I also find it rude how my chat was abruptly ended and im still on hold since 5.02pm.... 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

also, when i say ive phoned them - its my daughter who has phoned them for me with me sat at her side for her to tell me what theyre saying
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you cant make it up - someone just seen my live chat and said they are passing me over to mobile team - its about the house phone..... im now on hold on livechat waiting for someone from the mobile team to come on and transfer me back
0 Kudos