cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is anyone else having trouble getting their VM and NTL e-mails via Gmail app on an android phone

Davidd030
Joining in

My NTLworld e-mails have been working flawlessly on my android mobile via the Gmail app until last night when I noticed that all was eerily quiet, I checked my desktop this morning and there was nothing there from the last three weeks.........gulp.

contacted VM and after about 2 hours on the phone they managed to get the desktop working properly although I might add I had to change nothing at my end at all. but the mobile e-mails are still missing.

this is a theme on other posts on this community site and I hope that VM pick up on it and sort it out.

2 REPLIES 2

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Davidd030,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your Email services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥

We are aware of this issue, it's an issue on Gmail's side which they're aware of and working on fixing together with us.

For now, if you could please try reinstalling the email apps on any devices that are not working correctly, this should help to fix it. 

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Mykol
Up to speed

UPDATE: Google have released an update which appears to have resolved the issue...