Menu
Rachel-B
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

i do not have access to blueyonder emails on virginmedia it says there not there

i have been logged out of all devices for my blueyonder email. I can log onto virginmedia but when i click on emails it says there's a problem. I have just set up a new virginmedia email address and thats working fine. 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: i do not have access to blueyonder emails on virginmedia it says there not there

Sorry to hear of the email issues Rachel-B but thank you for taking the time to raise them via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm the email addresses are link to a current and active Virgin Media account? We ask as once an account is closed the email addresses are usually closed within 90 days of the termination of service.

Rob

0 Kudos
Rachel-B
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: i do not have access to blueyonder emails on virginmedia it says there not there

I do have an active account with virgin ie: broadband and home phone. I can log into my account but when I click on emails it says sorry we can not show you them at this time, if this continues phone 150. I have tried to contact virgin but everything it is an automated reply. This is stressing me out because I’ve had to change loads of website email addresses and some refused to do it so I have had to close the accounts. I also noticed that quite a few emails had been sent from my email (looked in Russian). I have also changed the password several times which was successful. Hope I’ve given you all the info you need. Thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the additional information Rachel-B, I'm eager to look into this further for you but will need some further information we don't want you to post on the public forum.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get these details and look into this further for you.

Thanks

Rob

Rachel-B
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thank you rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have sent you the Private Message Rachel-B, looking forward to your response 🙂

Rob

HAHrant
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

This is a message for Robert_P

Hi rob

this is Anthony you have been speaking to Rachel about our email being blocked

0 Kudos
HAHrant
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Found the original message rob for you to ask me some questions?

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello HAHrant

Apologies for the delays in getting back to you. I'm going to send you a private message to get the additional information.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
HAHrant
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

All sorted

Thank you Rob for resolving this for us.