cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant send emails this morning, I keep getting an error message

Astonvilla292
Joining in

I keep getting this error message when trying to email- anyone have any ideas why_ thankyou !

An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Astonvilla292 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you are getting this error when trying to send emails. We can understand the inconvenience caused and we want to best help. Is the issue still ongoing today? Are you sending the email via email client or webmail? Also, does this happen for multiple email addresses? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mamachill
Dialled in

I'm having exactly the same problem on my laptop my mother also from her computer , it jjust keeps coming up with "An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request"  it's intermittent, sometimes we can send and then all of a sudden  it wont send and this message keeps coming up, I've cleared cookies, cache, switched the whole thing off and gone back, again sometimes it works sometimes not, this has only started the last fortnight and its getting so frustrating & annoying. Any help from the virgin team would be appreciated. 

Hey mamachill,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment, are you able to show a screenshot of the errors that you're getting?

Are you able to try via an email client such as Outlook or Thunderbird?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L