cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find/change password for ntl email and change default email for virginmedia association

xxamine
Dialled in

hopefully in the right section, and title is self explanatory

any questions or answers, fire away 🐱

ps does the default email need to be a virgin or associated email address?

Many Thanx 

xxamine_0-1648369792619.png

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To change your email password, login to webmail via your MyVirginMedia account. There also should be a reset procedure. From the main login page select account settings, account details, & it’s on the profile page.

You cannot change the primary email address linked to your account, as this is also your fixed MyVirginMedia login account. You can however go into your contact preferences & change your contact email to a different one.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To change your email password, login to webmail via your MyVirginMedia account. There also should be a reset procedure. From the main login page select account settings, account details, & it’s on the profile page.

You cannot change the primary email address linked to your account, as this is also your fixed MyVirginMedia login account. You can however go into your contact preferences & change your contact email to a different one.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks