Menu
DianeH1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

error403: forbidden problem

Is there any progress on the error 403: Forbidden problem (F008135072) . We have a problem on one of our emails for the past week . The email is set up to forward to another account since we had acces problems a few years ago. no emails are being forwarded so have no idea what emails have come in , Extremely inconvienent to be with out it for so long.

Have called support twice last Friday 26th and Monday 29th still no joy.

ih8modem
Joining in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: error403: forbidden problem

Have the same issue on only 1 of 10 account used. Was also set to forward to another account. No joy here.
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hey DianeH1 and ih8modem,

Is this issue still ongoing for you both?

The issue that you have listed DianeH1 above was closed in June, so should be resolved now.

Please let me know if you're still having issues with your accounts and we can get this looked into further for you both.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
DianeH1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven,

This is still an issue for us. We last spoke to Virgin on Friday (3rd July) but they were unable to rectify the fault and have "referred it back to I.T".

To reiterate , this is not just an access problem (which the help line seem to believe ( we have changed password with them multiple times) as we are also not getting any forwarded e-mails from this account as we should be. (Nothing forwarded since 24th June).

Any assistance appreciated as this has been problem for over 12 days now .

Thanks ,

Diane H1

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Diane,

I am sorry to hear that the issue has been ongoing for so long.

Did the team provide you with an IT reference number? If so, I'll be happy to check up on the ticket for you to see where we are at.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
DianeH1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

No we do not have an IT reference number, I have just spent another hour on the phone and yet another password change.

They tell me they have a record of the ticket raised on Friday 3rd (and previous two tickets raised on 26th and 29th June) but that it may take until this Friday to resolve. (although I still had to go through the password change process before they told me this) They are unable to give me any further info like a work number .

I am getting the impression that they are manually working through each email with the problem, would be really reasuring to know that there is a solution and that I do not have to keep going around this cycle. Any help you could give  on what is going on would be appreciated.

Diane H 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi DianeH1,

Apologies for this. I was able to locate the ticket regarding the email access. The IT reference number is: P010011091.  Do let us know how it goes on Friday.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
DianeH1
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Friday has arrived and still no progress 

I have just spoken to the help desk they say it has been esculated to level B4 from level B , but have not heard from anyone on progress.

Unfortunately I will only have limited internet access next week so it looks like I will be without my email for another week.

Diane H

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello DianeH1

The Help desk will be able to get this resolved for you 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
DianeH1
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi All
I was away last week with not internet , but was finally able to get in to my email when we returned yesterday. Whe I did there was a message sent on the 24th June saying my email had been suspended due to suspicious activity ( obviously had been unable to read this) The "suspicious activity" was because I was forarding my emails to another account. I had set the forwarding up a couple of years ago when I had perviously had access problems. I would really like to set this back up but do not know if it will cause further problems

Diane H
0 Kudos