cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emails not sending from desk top Windows 10 or Phone Samsung

SteveWello
Tuning in

Since Monday pm approx 3.30pm all emails from either my Virgin media or NTL email address stick in the outbox. I have called the team and had a call back from second line who is blaming the app and trying to get me to speak to Gadget, i have double checked all server address's.

Bizarrely when i switched to the new outlook email app i could send, but that dosent solve my phone problem, any help appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Not that helpful,  still not sorted and doesn't reply to requests for updates sick to death of being asked to generate new passwords. Stop doing the same thing if doesn't work do something different that your call centre doesn't understand.  Very frustrated 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SteveWello thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues using your email service. I can see that you're now liaising with my colleague Molly on another thread.  I will therefore leave you in her very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R

Not that helpful,  still not sorted and doesn't reply to requests for updates sick to death of being asked to generate new passwords. Stop doing the same thing if doesn't work do something different that your call centre doesn't understand.  Very frustrated