Menu
PhilipF
Superfast
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

email

Getting this message, password is correct

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: email

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, one of the VM staff will be along in this thread to have a look at it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
PhilipF
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, fortunately its not often used as it was spammed a lot, was checking for stray emails. use outlook for other accounts.
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey @PhilipF,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having with your mailbox. 

I have been into your account and been able to re-enable every mailbox on your account. Please could you now check if this is working for you and let me know.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
PhilipF
Superfast
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's working again, thanks. thanks loads of these from different sender all spam I assume rejected as the mailbox was down, maybe it will slow them down, cannot do much about them as they all come from different senders (spoofed?) Getting similar with another vm email which I am switching winding down.

Mail Delivery System<postmaster@virginmedia.com>

10/12/2020 18:08

You sent the following message, but this message could not be delivered to all recipients:
======================================================================
Subject: Re:
------=_Part_1772558_1433839859.1607623683516 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable https://bit.ly/3lZTvLs =F0=9F=93=A8 PHILIP farmer ____________________________________________________________________ Students In Southern Orego
======================================================================
The following addresses failed:
calidris@cix.co.uk
host spam.interdns.co.uk [83.170.124.75]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<calidris@cix.co.uk>:
553 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1)
0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You should change the password for the email account now that the mailbox has been unlocked.  It would also be a good idea to change the answers to your security questions as well.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
PhilipF
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have recently but will again

0 Kudos