Menu
david23
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email

Managed to get email working. However, VM sent an engineer round to solve intermittent faults which kept  wi fi access intermittent. Done by changing modem. I now cannot receive or send any emails at all and cannot get into my accounts. My VM keeps telling me that my passwords are incorrect. I despair. with intermittent signals, I did at least have emails.

Neither my virgin media or pop3 emails are working on PC or phone

Regards

David 23.

Reply to [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: email

Hey there david23,

Sorry to ehar about your ongoing issues with our services. Regarding your email accounts, I've checked to make sure that they are all enabled, are you able to try logging in and let me know if it works?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
david23
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa

This has been a sorry saga.

1.When I first reported intermittent wi-fi the adviser told me that they knew about. Question-if they knew , why wasn't it sorted

2.I never knew that my hub was well out of date- no contact from VM. Need to regularly look at website

3. After visit by engineer[great guy] and helpful Sunday adviser, email and web working.

4. First contact with VM customer service was a disaster=could not hear him for some lady constantly bellowing over the Tannoy in an unknown language. All he did was change password as I had been locked out of my account. This failed the following day and back to square 1.

Sincere thanks as stated to two great employees. All now working but an horrendous three days

Regards

Stuart

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for coming back with an update, we are sorry for the whole experience and for any inconvenience caused, I will make sure this does get fed back to Lisa and for the technician who resolved this for you.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos