Menu
27ivor
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

email unavailable ntlworld

hi I am unable to access my ntlworld.com email account

I have had this issue for a day now and after waiting for an hour for your call centre to answer was told there was nothing that could be done about it,

it appears others have had the same issue and this is now resolved for them

I have tried all the solutions mentioned on here, password change , going through account etc, but no luck

can you help please as I am waiting for some important documents that have been sent 

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
27ivor
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: email unavailable ntlworld

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 08.35.41.png

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi 27ivor,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
27ivor
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hi Paul

thanks for helping, but still unable to access this

0 Kudos
MariaB-C
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Same issue with one of the ntlworld accounts we had for years through my master account. Mine's fine but the one set up for my husband isn't - same message as other have reported- ntlworld email account unavailable - try again in an hour. I've also tried resetting passwords etc. Husband not happy as he thought his account had been hacked... Having checked his account he has received no emails since 19th June, however as he has another email account he hadn't noticed until I tried to send him something. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
MariaB-C
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

May thanks for your help with this Paul, it's much appreciated. I wasn't looking forward to potentially having to call for support so this has been ideal.

Thank you again.

Maria

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Marie, 

You are very welcome, I am glad it is now sorted and yyou now have access to your emails.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos