cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email since 16th June have not been able to send of delete my emails

rmegsy
Joining in

Have phoned customer services 6 times and passed from one person to another but still unable to sort out problem, have written to Sunderland twice but no response, now 16 weeks since not being able to sent or delete my emails

an absolute joke. what am l paying for. 

6 REPLIES 6

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Is this with an email app, or webmail with a browser, or both? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi rmegsy,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry for the issue you've had with your email address. 

Can you confirm what specifically happens when you try send an email? 

Do you get an error message? 

If so, what is the message?

^Martin

Thank you for your reply, when l try it always says contact 2 not found, also when trying to delete emails there is no trash can icon, when you swipe across the screen the email just comes back

Thanks for getting back to us @rmegsy 

Do you get the same issue on the app and on the website?

Are you using a email client at all such as outlook or gmail, or are you accessing your email through our webmail? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Thanks once again for inquiry l,log in to my virgin media account, where all my details come up, bill, my package etc, l then scroll down the page till l reach, virginmedia mail l click on that which take me to log in to you mail account, l click on that and that open up my emails  l do have a gmail account but have never ever used it, 

Thanks for coming back to us rmegsy, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L