Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

email set up

hi having problems setting up my ntl emails on my NEW tablet how do  i find my virgin meadia .com password  the  one i have wont let me in it is gmail on the tablet and is asking for popthings smtp things its driving me mad HELPPPP please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: email set up

Are you a current VM broadband customer?  The password for the primary email address is the same password for signing in to your billing account.  If it is a secondary address, ask the primary address holder to help you reset the password (choose something as secure as you can within the limitations of VM security).  You would then need to update the password on any other email clients/devices in use, of course.

The recommended settings are here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-email-settings

Please advise what device you are using if you can't figure it out on that help page.  We'll see what we can do to assist.  You can post screenshots, but do obscure any personal information.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS SAYING THEY WORK FOR VM. Do not give any personal or account information over unless the person has the VM Logo next to their username.

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos