cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email password reset

seanzerd
Joining in

I am unable to reset my password. I know what the current password it is but online it doesn't recognise my details. When i use the reset password link it then says it doesn't recognise my email address. I've had this account for years. Emails are still coming through to my iPhone so i know the account is live. I am also getting  a security message on my device saying my password has been compromised and i should change it immediately but as mentioned i can't.

S

3 REPLIES 3

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @seanzerd

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the issues you are experiencing when trying to reset your email password, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue.

Have you tried clicking 'Remind me of my Log in' first? If so, does the email address match?

Can you try clearing your cache and deleting cookies, opening a different browser then attempting to reset your password again?

Kind regards,

Serena

Thanks Serena. I have tried the clearing cookies/data but no joy. I'm not sure where the 'remind me of my login' is?

S

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting me know @seanserd

I would like to take a look at your account and investigate this further. I am going to send you a private message now so that I can obtain the details required to investigate what is happening here. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner 🙂

'Remind Me of My Log In' should be a link you can click on the log in page.

Best wishes,

Serena