cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email not fully working.

djmharris
Tuning in

I am able to receive emails.

I cannot compose, forward, reply or send to trash. these buttons are now grey. The spam button has disappeared,

My personal details and address book have also disappeared.

This happened 3 weeks ago and is ongoing.

6 REPLIES 6

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi djmharris,

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your email account.

I've dropped you a PM so I can look into these issues with you further.

Thank you,

Beth

Hello

I have the same issue as that mention above. Can someone contact me to advise how to fix it.

Thank you

VM contacted me directly after posting on here. I had to keep pestering and reminding them that it wasn't right. I posted my question on 14/7 after it not working for 3 weeks- it is still ALMOST fixed, but still have a badly configured address book. They are still working on it. I know because they rang me last week to ask for even more detail.

I  am rambling on.... they should contact you directly, if not try posting your problem directly onto a new page. Hope that helps.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the update on this djmharris,

Do keep us posted if you are still facing any issues.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JCR21,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing email problems, just to clarify as above are you unable to send any emails at all?

Also is this on all browsers/devices?

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there,

Just to post an update in regards to the address, with the findings from the team we would be unable to restore any address books that are implicated.

We'd like to extend our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,

Kain