Menu
jojo40
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

email mailbox not available

Help.  I've not had access to my email all day.  The error is one of seen on many posts, but I think I need assistance to resolve;

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I've tried live chat but been 'holding' with the cable team since 11am, no response.  I've tried calling 150 but there's no option for email support and they don't answer anyway.   Please could someone help me - I need my email access!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: email mailbox not available

Hi jojo40,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry you didn't have access to your emails , there was an issue which has now been resolved, how have things been since you last post, do you now have access to your emails?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
jojo40
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately this isn't resolved.  A few attempts at the password reset did finally resolve it for access from my phone.  However I still can't access it from the Virgin Media page using the browser from any device.  (I have tried 3 different devices).  This allows me to sign into Virgin Media but when I click on email, I still get "forbidden".   This is really frustrating, as I can't do everything I need to using email on my phone, I really do need to access it on my laptop.

Any suggestions?  I do have an open ticket for this, I was assured someone would get back to me by Monday at the very latest.  I haven't heard from anyone.

Thanks,

Gillian.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoJo40,

Have you tried setting it up via outlook on the PC ?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
jojo40
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi again,

That's a good idea, but I travel and only carry my worklaptop and I can't set it up on there.  I really do need to be able to access on the browser.

Cheers,

Gillian.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoJo40,

Have you tried a different browser?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
jojo40
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I've tried chrome, IE and firefox.  Do you think it's a browser setting? 

Cheers,

Gillian

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi jojo40,

So I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.