Menu
susan99
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

email locked for over 3 weeks

Please can someone help. My email account was locked on the 2nd December. I have made numerous phonecalls to the VM helpline (about 7 hours on the phone so far) and been passed from department to department. I have been promised many times that my email will be working within a certain timeframe, promised that I would receive a phonecall about this problem on 2 occasions and NONE of these things have happened.

I have reset my password, done virus scans, tried to access my email from various different browsers and different devices and listened to the hold music for HOURS AND HOURS only to be told I need to wait another 3-5 days or that I need to reset my password again and wait 1 hour for it to activate etc etc etc.

I tried calling again this evening and was eventually transferred to the tech department. After another 40 mins on hold, the music stopped at 9pm and there was just silence (my call was still connected) I'm guessing the call centre closed?

I just can't listen to anymore hold music!! Please can someone help me sort this out

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: email locked for over 3 weeks

Good morning @sisam99 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your email address. 

Are you able to let us know the error you are getting? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
susan99
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I get the message

Your mailbox is unavailable, please try again in an hour.

I called Virgin Media again a few days ago and the ticket has now been escalated to an IT manager but it's still not working yet

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks susan99.

Were you provided with an IT reference or anything like that? We'll be happy to get an update on the ticket for you from here.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
susan99
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

The ticket reference is B010303534

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Susan,

Thank you for coming back to us, where did you get the reference B010303534 as I wasn't able to find this, our I T refences usually star with P0.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
susan99
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I got the reference from someone on the virginmedia helpline. Maybe it is a P instead of a B. The person I spoke to had a very strong accent

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @susan99 

So that I can take a further look into this and see where things are up to, I am going to drop you a PM.

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

0 Kudos