Menu
SteveR76
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

email hacked

For the last six months I've had an issue where it seems my email address (an old Blueyonder) address has been hacked. I've been receiving spam messages being sent directly from the email address along with alerts from various companies that the address has been used to sign up for things.

Back in November I called Virgin to ask if they could delete the email address, and after them getting back to me after two weeks they told me that they had deleted it, but it has not. Then every time I tried to call back about it, I would be told that someone would call me back. Again this would be weeks later, and if I missed the call I would have to go through the whole process again. 

The hacking of the email has gone from bad to worse and I'm desperate to have the email address deleted/cancelled. As by help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: email hacked

Hi @SteveR76,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am really sorry to hear about this. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can acquire some additional details to look into this for you.

Please respond to this at your earliest convenience and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos