cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email folders

Tiblets
Joining in

My email folders disappeared from my account and virgin media was no help, in fact they told me they were unrecoverable and the problem was caused by a glitch in their system, however today when I was looking for something else I went into my account clicked on E-Mail and then on Change IMAP subscriptions and it looks like all the folders are showing there, Can anyone tell me is it possible to restore these folders or better yet put them somewhere on my hardrive so that I can access them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Select the folders () and then Save, return to email page and if selected folders are not shown press Ctrl + Shift + R to refresh page. If folder content is found to be missing then those messages are unrecoverable AFAIK

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Select the folders () and then Save, return to email page and if selected folders are not shown press Ctrl + Shift + R to refresh page. If folder content is found to be missing then those messages are unrecoverable AFAIK

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks