Menu
annco
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

email address

please can you amend my email on my account from [MOD EDIT: Removed] to [MOD EDIT: Removed] so I can get onto my email account.

at present it does not recognise my email address i've tried on my previous email address that worked before but not able to sign in to view my emails on my Virgin Media account.

please let me know what to do as no one answering the phone on 150.

0 Kudos
annco
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

account number and area number

please send account number and area number so i can access my email account

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: account number and area number

You can't do any of what you ask for through the Forum. Trouble is I have no clear idea what the issue is. Perhaps you could be a little clearer and explain exactly what is going on. We might then be able to help.

And one further point. Do you care so little for your privacy that you are prepared to publish your e-mail addresses on a public forum where they could and almost certainly have been picked up by spammers and scammers? You broke Forum rules about disclosing personal information. That is why I had your post edited by the Mods.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: email address

Hello Annco,

thanks for using the forums o get this issue looked into.

I understand you're trying to get into your email account but having problems signing in. 

Are you saying there has been a clerical error and the email we have on our systems is spelled incorrectly?

Thanks,

Megan_L

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi annco,

Thanks for posting on the forums and welcome to the community!

If you're happy to provide me with your full postcode, we can confirm your area reference for you. However we would be unable to confirm your account number for data protection. You should have received a confirmation email which includes your account number and area reference when you joined us, do you not have this?

Let me know if not, we can send out a letter or an E-Bill to you with it on.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
annco
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth

My postcode is [Removed]

I am happy for you to email me an will with my account number on.

Kind regards

Ann Coupland

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ann,

Thanks for coming back to me, I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

I have resent out an E-Bill to the email address that's registered on your account.

Please check your mailbox and spam/junk folders just in case you are unable to find it. The details you require will be included in that email.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos