cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email account is currently unavaiable

herring253
Joining in

is the email down as both my blueyonder accounts come up with

your virgin mail account is unavailable this is either your virgin media mail account is locked or you don't have an account

many thanks Pete

6 REPLIES 6

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

How are you checking your email - with a app or webmail with a browser? Try both.  Are you email accounts linked to your current Virginmedia broadband account? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Lyd88
Tuning in

Hi I have had exactly the same problem since last Friday. After several phone calls it is still not fixed. So frustrating. 

herring253
Joining in

both via website and also via my email client

my email client just says Login to server pop.virginmedia.com with username removed failed.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

And are they linked to your broadband account? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

herring253
Joining in

yes all linked

Hi @herring253 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having email issues, we would like to help you with this. Wwe would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina